Sunday, January 17, 2010

today, I...

Today's resolution was to be diligent.

Not knowing what "diligent" meant for me exactly, I was not sure how to approach today's resolution... okay, being completely honest, I totally forgot about it until an hour ago, and now I will tell what I did today and try to label it under the catagory of "diligence". Let's see if this works.

Today, I did not wake up after 10:00am.

Today, I shaved. (My face feels so nice now!)

Today, I observed the cleanliness of the house and thought of my chores yesterday, which made me feel diligent. But, that is just the residual effect from yesterday.

Today, I went to Jiu Jitsu and grappled with the assistant instructer.

Today, I got submitted 15 times by the assistant instructer and continued grappling.

Today, I made myself cereal.

Today, I kicked my kickboxing bag a few times and was impressed with myself.

Today, I charged my laptop.

Today, I realized that any hope for ever winning Taylor Swift over is lost. I hate Taylor Lautner, why does he have to be so cool?

Today, I realized that I was tall, pale, and skinny way before Edward Cullen was.

Today, I noticed that I have a nice amount of hair on my shins. That makes me happy.

Today, I realized that whenever I wear pink, I am self-conscious.


If that is not diligence, then I don't know what is!
Tomorrow, my resolution is to do 20 pull ups in one sitting.

5 comments:

  1. Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are no longer dating! But shes still not worth bothering, she's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?! They're not dating?! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She is so mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what made your day diligent? It was the fact that you made yourself cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...this blog is hilarious... =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pull ups and sitting seem slightly contradictory to me. And why is my name not changing. Weird.

    ReplyDelete