Thursday, January 28, 2010

posterboard and purses

I missed blogging yesterday, so this blog is for 1/27/10

My resolution for today was to own my homework so bad, It wouldn't be able to discern whether a pencil or a pen was filling in the answers.

I succeeded.

Actually, I owned so much, I didn't have time to update my blog as a result of it.
Yesterday was my dad's birthday. So, after school, when I got home at 6:00, we all ate like 5 pounds of shrimp each (I adore shrimp), green beans, and sweet potatoes. Wow, that was a nutricious and delicious meal!
Afterwards, my dad opened his presents. Then, we all went to the movie Sherlock Holmes in the theater. I had not seen it before, and I was very surprised at how good it was. I was expecting a metiocre film, but it was truly halarious, witty, and a great plot line!

The action scenes were awesome, too.

So, overall, it was a wonderful birthday, and I think he really enjoyed it.

I had been saving a huuge homework assignment for last night. I had to draw an object in 5 different drawing styles, and put the best results on a board in a creative and presentable fashion.

First off, I can't draw. Secondly, I cannot think creatively with art. And thirdly, I had to board to put the artwork on.

I stayed up until 3:00am drawing purses (yes, that is what I picked. It is a simple object) I finally scrounged up a beat up sheild in the basement made out of poster-board, so I cut it into the shape of a purse, and put all my artwork on that.

It actually turned out very nicely, and I am actually proud of something I made in relation to art, for once in my life.

It was slightly awkward walking into school with a giant posterboard purse... so before my first class, I ran into a classroom (which was in the middle of starting) and hid the purse... they looked at me strangely, but, what are they going to do about it? Nothing!

But, i've had a headache all day now from lack of sleep. I will be having a great sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment