Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new and improved

This resolution was not a fail like last one. =)
After driving to Best Buy to buy something that was the best... yes, Best Buy is aptly named, I went to Caribou and wrote for two hours. It was wonderfully refreshing, and very fun to sit down and edit my previous writing, delete crappy diologue and insert awesomely creative diologue in its place.

The daily triva for Caribou was laaammee. It aked which was NOT a type of electro magnetic ray released from the sun: gamma rays, X-rays, or cosmic rays.

If you can guess the correct one without Googling it right now, then you must drive to Burnsville Caribou and demand 10 cents because you got the trivia right. I'm not sure how they'd feel about that, but I think it's fair.

Don't you hate it when you have earbuds in and are listening to music, if you chew, cough, or sneeze, it sounds really loud to you because you're blocking out all outside noise? Well, multiple times I sneezed in Caribou and felt really awkward because it felt like everyone heard a really loud noise, but then I took out my earbuds and faked a sneeze to see how loud my previous one was, and to my relief, it was not half as loud as I had imagined it.
It made me happy.

Tomorrow's resolutions will be to learn something new and useful. I have no idea what it will be, but we will see. =) And, hopefully tonight I can actually live up to my sleep schedule I set for myself.

3 comments:

  1. haha going to Best Buy to buy something that is the best. I love it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fake sneeze. :P

    ReplyDelete