Saturday, January 23, 2010

standing on the sidelines

My resolution for Friday (yes, i'm behind again, sorry) was to organize my life, and clean up house.

My life has become a cluttered card table in which you cannot discern what is what. So, I decided enough with the card table, it's time to move to a filing cabinet.

Yesterday I did my chores a day early to feel productive. I cleaned my room (which was surprisingly dirty) and mentally came back to the present. I'm not sure where I was mentally, but one could say that I was watching life passing by while I stood on the sidelines. Well, now I am in the game. Watch out other team. Ben's gunna bring it.

So, a cluttered room and house = a cluttered life as a whole. Whether you realize it or not, the thought of the dirtiness leads to stress and a passive attitude in every aspect of one's life... it's just a matter of time before you realize that you've changed. ;)

Sorry, nothing funny to write about today... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment