Sunday, January 10, 2010

the series of unfortunate events

My resolution for today was to do at least 45 minutes of boxing/kickboxing.

I think I may dub today to be officially sucky. After church, at 1:00pm, I played broomball. While warming up to play goal keeper, someone shot, but when they did, they let go of their stick and the broomball stick speared me on the soft side of the elbow. I have no idea what exactly it did to my arm, all I know is that I cannot extend it fully and it hurts really bad.

So, no boxing or activities for me today. What really sucks is that I have my fitness assessment tomorrow at Fitness 19. I think i'll still do it, because I already re-scheduled to tomorrow, and I just want to get it done, but I hope I can at least extend my arm by then.

In Jiu JitsuI just got a belt upgrade. I am now a senior. The perks of the Gold Belt are that I can now do submission grappling. Before, I could only grapple for a better position, and learn submissions, but never mix the two, just for safety reasons. So, I am looking forward to grappling, bu then again I'll probably be the equivalent of Kip compared to Rex in Napolean Dynamite because now i'll be grappling with everyone that is ranks above me.

The first day of school is tomorrow. =P All my friends from last semester have different schedules than me this year, so I know no one in any of my classes. My resolution for tomorrow is to make a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment