Saturday, January 23, 2010

sleepover

I had no resolution for the day because of the complex train of the last week and random internet outings and business of life (I did not have time to blog yesterday)

But, I will share the happenings of yesterday and today.

Yesterday Nathan Platter, Seth Johnson, Matthew Froseth, Tim Blesi, Nate Tucker and I slept over at Seth's house. It was... interesting to say the least.

We watched the movie gladiator.

By "Watch" I mean Tim recognizing an actor, then Nate and Nathan googled their names into their phones and retrieved their entire acting career while showing everyone pictures and random facts.

Also, Nate texted me about 50 times with one word texts, numbers, and smileys. My favorite text of his was a hardcore rock concert smiley... I forgot what it looks like and I cannot find it on my phone, but that pretty much summed up the movie.
It was epic.

Then we all crowded around Nate's laptop and collectively played a complicated mind game. Seth and Matt owned that.

Then Tim and I watched The Office on Hulu for about 2-3 hours. It was so funny, especially after 2am, it was halarious.
That was my day, and now I will officially make a resolution for myself as I have not done one in a while.
My resolution for tomorrow is to write my book. Lately I have been making good headway, but not good enough. =)

2 comments: