Saturday, January 9, 2010

Frenchy

My resolution for today was to create a gourmet lunch with the resources I have in the kitchen.

I may have to warn you, the following description of food may cause you to salivate exessively, so move any technilogical items out from beneath your chin (such as a keyboard on the desk) to protect their well-being.

I cut four slices of French bread, spread butter over each slice, and placed them in the oven to broil. Afterwards, I melted Mozerella cheese on top, then dipped them into hot Marinara sauce. My mouth is watering simply recolecting the deliciousness.

But do not be overwhelmed with jealousy, because now that I have shared the steps with you, you can re-create my masterpiece for your own enjoyment.

While I was shopping for groceries today, I found that it was increasingly amusing to talk to myself in a French accent. I was walking through the aisle surrounded by Speggetthi and sauces when I was overcome with the Frenchy-ness of everything, so I started commentating my actions with a French accent. It was very fun.

Tomorrow's resolution is: to kickbox/box/workout/be cool for at least 45 minutes. I am bringing out my inner ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment