Wednesday, January 6, 2010

would you like fries with that?

My resolution for today was: to learn something new. Let me share with you my incredible knowledge that I may have known before this, but never have I seen it in this light before.

1. If you are playing lazer tag with the guy who runs the lazer tag room... if he is not on your team, run as far away from him as possible and hide

2. I learned how to operate a stick-shift in Andrew Johnson's Thunderbird

3. I learned that lighter colored jeans in black lights look amazing

4. I learned that Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is even worse than it sounds

5. And finally ladies and gentleman... by far the most important one that I learned today... if you are driving on solid ice, stop at least 50 feet before you need to stop. Or else, it could be ugly


Don't worry, I didn't crash while driving on the ice today, it was just a little too close for comfort.
Yes, as you can tell, today was a very insightful day for me. I am now a fountain of knowledge. You may come and drink deep of my wisdom. Yes, that sounded a little weird, but you know what I mean.

I am now off to watch Terminator Salvation. It will be epic.

Tomorrow, my resolution is to catch up on balancing my checkbook. =) Sounds fun and exiting, doesn't it? Well, it's my resolution, not yours! So, you'll just have to be jealous as I slave over the taxing process (pun intended) of balancing my checkbook. I hope it doesn't eat me.

"Yeah, i'll take a checkbook special with a jumbo Coke."
"Would you like fries with that?"
"Sumo sized!"
"Your total is two hours of laborous, sweaty work with a numb hand from gripping your pencil as you determine where the mistake was in your checkbook."
"I'll be paying with my credit card."

No comments:

Post a Comment