Thursday, January 7, 2010

slippery wintery-ness

My resolution for today was to balance my checkbook. You will be impressed, folks, at how much I owned that daddy. It is balanced, written in, and completely organized. I feel great! =)

Did any of you have the unfortunate circumstances to have to drive today? I had to drive to return the Redbox DVD Terminator Salvation, which was incredible by the way. If you've not seen it yet, see it.
There has been so many car accidents today around Minneapolis, it's crazy. It's been incredibly slippery. Driving only two blocks to McDonalds to the Redbox felt unsafe. The car could barely start moving from a stoplight.

To add to the wintery-ness, I had to wake up this morning and shovel. It was so cold I thought my nose was going to fall off. I am proud to announce that I still have my nose. =)

I am really glad I started this blog. My life seems a little more organized; i'm getting important things completed, all while having the oportunity to write about it. What more could I ask for?

So, for tomorrow's resolution... I must apply for at least one scholarship online.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like your one resolution per day thing!

    ReplyDelete