Sunday, February 28, 2010

life

I haven't bloggest in a while, so my resolution was to blog today.

Wow, I have quite a few things to say.

Talking to the Marine Recruiter went very well. It turns out that getting into the Spcial Forces aren't as difficult as I thought it was and if I tried I could get in. But, I'm not feeling right about that descision, so, i'm not sure. I am not 100% sure about anything right now. I am leaning towards writing as a career but i'm not sure yet.

On Saturday I went out with Nate Tucker to see the movie Shutter Island. It was a very creepy movie. Creepy is the best way to describe it. It was a horror movie, it was "on the edge of your seat" kind of movie. The entire movie I was expecting a crazed insane person to jump in front of the screen screeching, which did happen a few times actually, which made it even worse considering that I jumped at the intro when they started playing the music because it started so suddenly.

AFterwards I went to work. We had to call the cops on someone. It was kind of weird. There was this dude sitting in the shotgun seat of his car with his headlights on in front of Caribou doing absulutely nothing in the pitch dark for an hour and a half. We were creeped out, and escpecially after seeing the movie Shutter Island with a bunch of phsycho people, I did not feel comfortable. So we called the police and asked for a cop to drop by and check it out.

It turns out that the cops were on their way to Caribou to take a break and get a coffee (they do this often; the cops are totally awesome, they are regulars). So, not 30 seconds after we hang up with the operater, a cop car pulls up. It turns out that the guy was waiting for his wife who was getting a 2 hour massage.

Weird.

After work, I came home and watched NCIS and CSI creepy Crime Scene Investigation stuff. It was not until my head it the pillow that night and I closed my eyes that I realized that I had watched a movie filled with phsycopaths, then called the cops on a potential creeper, then watched a few episodes of strange crime cases... wow, not smart, Ben. That is sure not the recipe for a good night of sleep.

In case you were wondering, I did have a pleasant sleep despite the creepy things.

My resolution for tomorrow is to organize my life/balance checkbook/do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment