Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chuck

This post is for yesterday.

So, my resolution for yesterday was to be a ninja.
After getting home from school later-ish around 5:45, I had a headache. So, my origional plan was ruined. My plan was to dress up in my ninja outfit, kickbox, and run around the house being awesome. The headache kind of got in the way of that.

Not to mention that Josh Gates got me hooked on the TV show Chuck. I am officially addicted. If you have never seen it, go to www.thewb.com and search for Chuck, they have full episodes on there.

So, not being ninja, doing homework, and watching Chuck, that is what I did yesterday.
Oh wait, I did have a nina-ish moment. Okay, I felt proud of myself in a stylish manner, but it sounds lame out loud. At 12:30 last night when I was going to bed, it was so dark I couldn't see anything while walking up the stairs, without feeling the wall or the railing, I knew exactly when the steps ended and the 2nd floor began. I smiled to myself.

This is really weird, but lately I've been really thinking about being in the CIA or FBI. Injustice makes me so incredibly mad. To be able to save people lives and to put away the people to currupt the world... is that more noble than changing people's lives through writing? Life is so short as is it... I could save hundreds of lives, if not cities or countries if I was an agent.

Just a thought, and no, i'm not being sarcastic or just being drawn into it because it would be Jason Bourne-ish. It would be great to go to bed at night knowing that you saved people's lives that day, that you made a difference.

My resolution for tomorrow (today) is to do 50 push ups in a minute. Last I tried to do a lot of push-ups I was too exausted after 45. Let's own this baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment