Thursday, February 4, 2010

push ups

This is for yesterday, Wednesday February 3rd.

My resolution was to do 50 push ups in one minute. I am very proud to say that I beat my goal. I did 53 push ups in one minute. I would like to get to 70 in a minute, though. I did 49 push ups with 18 seconds remaining, so, if I was in shape, I could get to over 70 in a minute.

Today was a good day. I was productive in school. I hate school this semester. I have always enjoyed school ever since I can remember, but this semester is just boring. My classes are easy; I don't have to try, I don't even really want to try. I can't wait for the summer, when I can work full time and write, make progress instead of being in the dead zone... aka, DCTC.

Get this, I am taking an entire class on how to write and find stuff in libraries. Let me tell you what I am "learning".

How to write a 5 paragraph essay. How to write a pursuasive essay. How to read critically. How to critique peers' work. And, my favorite part about it: how to get sources for essays.

Wow.

I could have passed this class in 7th grade, if not sooner, and there are adults in there! One guy is like 60 years old.

My resolution for tomorrow is to try to subtly make my class think that i'm not gay. Yes, tomorrow is my awkward class.

No comments:

Post a Comment