Friday, February 5, 2010

scary wary

So, today I did not set a resolution for myself. =P

Why do people find joy at other people failing? One of the hardest I've ever laughed was at 2:00am on youtube watching videos called "fat people falling down". Call me sadistic, but that is halarious, and I honestly cannot explain why it is so funny.

I finished watching the first season of Chuck. It is absulutely halarious! If I can do one thing throguh this post, I hope it is to convince you to start watching the TV show Chuck. They have free episodes online. The main actor, Zachery Levi is a Christian, as I recently found out, which makes it even cooler.

My hair is growing a tiny bit, so now it doesn't look and feel as bad as it first was. I am having fun with "messy hair" looks.

Wow, I have been realizing more and more how jumpy I am. My mom and dad are watching a movie on my dad's laptop, and a woman just screamed bloody murder, and I screamed and jumped a foot, while my mom and dad remained perfectly still... I am not even watching the movie... I jump when someone walks around the corner quietly. I cannot imagine what my reaction would be if someone actually tried to scare me.

During thriller movies I scream at the drama parts... you don't even want to know what I do when there is a jump scene.

Caleb randomly showed up at our house today! He decided "I want to visit my family over the weekend". So, he hopped in the car, and he's here until Sunday afternoon. It is sooo good to see him again!

My resolution for tomorrow is to write at least 5 pages in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment