Friday, February 19, 2010

kickboxing

So, I have not balanced my checkbook yet. That was my resolution for today. =P

But, I kind of changed my resolution halfway through the day. I decided that I have not kickboxed in a long time. I've been a little stiff, and I wanted to get some adrenaline pumping and perfect my punches and kicks. Wow, let me tell you, you all need to get stand-up punching bags. It feels incredible. It is an amazing workout. It lets out a lot of steam, too. And, as a bonus, it makes you feel really hardcore.

So, right now as i type this, I am listening to an online sermon that I heard an excerpt of on the radio. It is really funny and very good. Muy bien.

I've been thinking more and more about the Military as an option for my future, and lately i've been leaning toward writing as my future instead of the Special Forces. I am still undecided, but lately i've been thinking more and more, and I think I really want to have a family and get married.

The other day I was in speech class, and the guy I sit next to had something not quite right.
A little background on this guy (Tim). He is really nice, and we talk every day that we have Speech class together, but he is not stylish by any stretch of the imagination. He comes to class and I half expect him to be dragging his pillow and blanket in with him, because he honestly looks like he just got out of bed. His hair is one of the worst bed-heads i've ever seen, and no, it is not intentional.

Halfway through class the other day, I notice a pocket on the back of his shirt. I thought this to be very odd because it looked like one of the shirts with a small pocket on the front left side of the chest (the one designed to hold pens) ;). After a few seconds, I saw that that was the pocket that is supposed to be on the front. He was wearing his shirt backwards, with bedhead, shoes that were out of style before they were even manufactured for the first time, and jeans... lets not even mention the jeans. I half expected to see his jeans be backwards too, but they were not.

Needless to say, it was highly entertaining for me. I am just glad for his sake that he did not have a speech that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment