Thursday, February 11, 2010

writings and workouts

My resolution for today was to write 5 pages in my book.

*Trumpets sound* I did it! Yay! I wrote 3 pages while waiting for class while on my laptop, then when I got to my uberly boring class, I hand wrote 2 pages on breaks and boring parts of the class. It actually turned out well. Me gusta escritas.

That spanish probably made no sense.

Today I watched 3 episodes of Chuck at the computer lab. They were so funny it was hard to remain quiet while laughing on the inside. I hate being quiet while laughing, it ruins the enjoyment.

A military recruiter called me because of an online form I filled out. I think i'm goign to go in and talk to him and get the low-down on how to get into Special Forces. I've seen all the websites, but it will be a lot more comprehensive to talk face-to-face with someone.

When I let out air when breathing, it's fun to see how long I can let it out. If you do it slowly, you can go for like a minute and a half. I feel so weird but so awesome when I do it.

Place your index finger on your earlobe, and now place your thumb on the same hand behind the earlobe. Now snap your fingers. It feels funny.

My resolution for tomorrow is to do a "Suggested Military Workout" that they have listed on one of their websites.

If I die, draw a smiley face on my grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment