Wednesday, February 17, 2010

worship

My resolution was to praise/spend time with God.

On the way to school, I praised God through song/listening to awesome 95.3, and at stoplights I talked to God and memorized a verse that I have written down on a notecard. It was very good, but not good enough. I need to immerse myself in God and give up everything that I am apart from Him. Lord, help me to do that daily.

After school yesterday, I went to accountability group. It is officially/unofficially dubbed "Guy's Group". We used to meet every Monday night at Caribou, but we changed it to Tuesday nights because it is more convenient for everone's crazy schedules.

After school I picked Tim up because he wouldn't be able to make it. We had a good discussion in the car that continued into Caribou when Seth and Matt were 30 minutes late (not to blame them or anything).

But, Guys' group was good! Nate ditched us for his recent Girlfriend, whom is awesome. Jordie Reason is her name, and yes, I do make many a pun with her last name.

Isn't it awkward when you're glancing around the classroom and at the exact moment that you're glancing at someone, they look at you, then they give you the odd look that's like: "Have you been staring at me for minutes now you creeper?"
Yeah, but with me it usually happens with the same person multiple times within the same class period, so by the end of the class, they hurry out of the room so I don't approach them... I'm sure my subconscious is making it up to be much worse than it is; all I know is that it's really really really awkward and I wish I could crawl under my desk and hide. That would be prefferable.
My resolution for tomorrow is to learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment