Monday, February 1, 2010

OCD ninja

I made myself a resolution for myself today. It was to clean up everything and organize.

I used to be OCD and extremely organized, then last semester hit and my once crazy organized life started slowly spilling, and i'd not always be there with Windex and a paper towel roll ready. Sometimes it would sit there and rot on the perverbial table for a week or two.

My dad is moving into the office downstairs (the main level that is, it is all a matter of perspective what "downstairs" really is) so that means the main office has to be deep cleaned in preparation. That office happened to be my officially unofficial storage space for all the crap I didn't want to throw away but i'd never use in my life.

So, I was forced to pick and choose what I needed, and then organize my messy room once again. Gosh, why do I let it get like that? I always have to clean it sooner or later. Ben!!! Shape up!

My resolution for tomorrow is to be ninja. That is up to your interpretation what it means, but I know exactly what it means for me. I look forward to mastering tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment