Friday, February 12, 2010

Caribou

My resolution for today was to do an army workout.
I did do a really intense workout, but, it was technically not an army workout. I was at school, then went directly to Fitness 19 and worked out for 2 hours. Then I went home, then I went to work, and now here I am after work at 11:00pm. So, as you can see, I had no time to find an army workout to do.

But, my 2 hours of intense hardcore working out was very fun and very difficult. I ran about 3 miles. I worked out my arms and legs mostly, both of which are incredibly sore. I feel really good though.

I just realized that making drinks at Caribou can be really really really awkward. People wait for their drinks three feet away and stare at me. I sometimes feel really weird because they are just staring at me waiting for me to make a mistake. Someone once said: "It's like a zoo..."
Yeah, thanks girl, that's really reinforcing. Thank you.

A few of my favorite quirks about customers at Caribou are these:

When someone starts their order like "I'll just have..." as if they're holding back on what they usually have, then they order: "I'll just have a large Turtle Mocha extra Caramel and Snickers, a blueberry muffin and a Maple Scone."

Also, when someone orders a skim latte then they say "Oh, and ahhh, no froth."
They say it like there is too much fat in the froth. For your information, froth is just milk... and then these people are like "I'm going to watch my weight by not having the froth."

Yeah, so, those are a couple of random stuff that make my job funny.

My resolution for tomorrow is to make my sister feel special and loved. =) Taking her out on an early Valentine's day celebration. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment