Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

My resolution for yesterday was to make my sister feel loved. =) I couldn't update yesterday because we were watching a movie until 1:30am. Afterwards I was quite tired, so decided to do the update this morning instead of at1:30am.

So, we went out to Chianti Grill. It was really good. Chianti Grill is a new Italian restauraunt about the same classy level as Olive Garden. We got there at 5:30 and they were on a wait for over an hour, so we sat and talked until 6:50, then we were seated. Yeah, that it the longest I've ever waited for a table before.

We had a fun time. I had a seafood pasta dish. It was excellent. It had shrimp, crab, I think a bit of lobster all mixed in this cheesy/pasta-ee goodness.

Then, we drove to Barnes and Noble and browsed around. Hannah found a few photography books to look at, and I picked up a few "real" books and started reading. But of course, if there is a picture of someone, I always have to see it.

I have recently discovered an obsession of mine. It is the weirdest obsession. I am obsessed with people's faces. I just love to look at random people's faces. I could do it all day without getting bored. So, Hannah was looking through a Portrait photography book, which was tortuous to my concentration until I ended up looking through the portrait book.

I find people's faces so intreaguing. It is a pathway to their soul. A face has so much character and depth in it. You can tell so much about a person from their face. Anyways, that was a little random.

Oh, I discovered a disturbing truth while at Chianti grill. Follow my logic carefully:

Caffine is technically a drug
I sell caffinated drinks at Caribou
I am a drug dealer

Mind.blown.

After Barnes and Noble we went to Blockbuster and rented the movie "Made of Honor". It's a romantic comedy. It was funny, and it had it's good parts, but overall it was just okay. I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh, and before we started the movie, we made home-made peanut butter cookies and ate them while watching the movie. It was so fun! =)

So, I hope I made Hannah feel special, because she is very special to me. It was a wonderful Valentine's Day celebration.

My resolution for today is to make a random person's day tonight. I'm working tonight. Yes, that is correct, I am working on Valentine's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment