Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ingrid and ariels

I adore being home alone. I cannot explain it. I feel so independant, and I dance and groove to music over the surround sound speakers. Right now I'm listening to Ingrid Michaelson. She is amazing. I love her songs, she sounds so happy.

I took my art final. My Facebook status was just: "About to do an Art Final. I cannot believe I have survived through this class. I think I need to buy myself a Caribou Cooler or something as a present for being cool. Haha, pun intended. Get it? Cool.... Caribou Cooler... yeah, I thought it was clever too!"

I decided not to go to Caribou and get a drink, becase I realized that i'll be going there tomorrow. And possibly over the weekend. I have an intense caffiene addiction. So, in attempt to cut it down just a little bit, I decided not to go today.

My art final went well. My class is still sitting outside right now drawing. I left like 2 hours early. It's kind of embarrassing why i left so early. Our assignment was to draw 2 drawings and take about an hour and a half for each one. Here is my dilemma. I do not have the artistic ability to draw any scene for longer than forty minutes. For those of you who maintained your sanity and have not seen my drawing... I get excited if I draw a "stylish" looking stick man. Apparently my art prof. is not as impressed with myself as I am.

So, I drew 2 scenes and totaled about 1 hour and fifteen minutes overall. So, everyone else is still there drawing amazing stuff. But, I got out and already handed in my scribbling.

www.theonion.com

Go to that bwebsite if you have not smiled hugely today yet. If you don't know what The Onion is, then allow me to explain: it is a fake news staion that created funny/bogus stories for entertainment. Hopefully you could have figured that out by yourself if I didn't tell you that... when I first heard of it, I thought it was a legitamate news source for a month.

Wow.

I am off to stretch and attempt ariels. Yes, I am going to try to do a cartwheel with no hands. I honestly have no idea what the move is called, but it looks awesome, and I think I can do it. So, I will now spend the next half an hour killing myself so I can finally get it!

1 comment:

  1. After listening to Be Ok by Ingrid again yesterday, I totally take back what I said. The whole album is defintely worth buying. I'm going to go listen to it right now!

    ReplyDelete