Wednesday, March 3, 2010

mucho trabajo

I left you off with me in the middle of the day yesterday, not yet completed my resolution of using an utterly huge word that no one really knows the meaning to unless they read dictionaries and thesaruses for relaxation.

I did not use a very long word. I used a word that you have all heard before, but practically no one completely understands it. Some may not know how to define it, and others don't know how it works.

The word I ended up using was not in attempt to awe someone, unfortunetally, but it was in awe of Seth Johnson who was explaining Binary to me. Yes, the word that I used was "binary".
I feel very smart knowing that with only two of your hands (no not all three of them ;) ) with only ten fingers, you can count to 1,023 in binary. Yeah, when Seth told me that I freaked out. So, now I feel quite intelligent for knowing that random piece of information.

I actually started blogging right now because I realized that I have not set a resolution for myself today. Merely thinking about my schedule makes me break out in hives.

So far today here are my responsibilities: go to art class, pick mom up from work, eat dinner (you may be wondering why I put those down, but those are the things that are inhibiting me from completing my tasks that I need to get done today) after dinner, I need to write 3 essays for writing class, write and reherse a 9 minute speech that I just started thinking about and that I present tomorrow morning, and then create 2 huge art assignments for my night class tomorrow, both of which will take me forever and a day to complete. I think I will be up tonight until 1:30am working on school.

Okay, I take all the blame, I have been putting it off, and I have had plenty of time to do it this week. But, still, tonight will suck like nothing else.

I want pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment