Tuesday, March 30, 2010

office supplies

I have not complained about my school for at leasta week, so I think I will make everyone enjoy their lives not at my school.

For those of you who need reminding: I am taking PSEO classes at DCTC (Dakota County Tech College) But, I think a better acronym for DCTC would be something like: "Dakota's Centralization of The Creepers".

My most recent scare was in the bathroom last week. After drying my hands with the really cool hand dryers (probably the only nice thing about DCTC) I noticed that above the garbage cans was a hazardous disposable plastic container that said: "Dispose of your needles here".

I about wet my pants and ran. Everyone insists it is for diabetics, but honestly, those who claim that have never stepped foot in Dakota's Centralization of The Creepers. If you spent every weekday suffering in the concrete prison like walls, you would know.

Okay, I feel better now. I HATE DCTC. Never ever come here. I just feel bad for people who legitamitely come here. I am just here for my senior year of high school to get college credits out of the way before I have to pay 36K a year for a private college in the fall.

Let me explain the latter part of my post. I said that my resolution was the creation of an outline to better organize my life. Yesterday I did not have the chance to do it. No, that is not Ben procrastinating yet once again, I seriously couldn't do it.

I am listening to the book "How to Get Things Done" on audio on my to and from school. Matt, when he was visiting over the weekend, gave it to me. Seriously, Matt is amazing. He wastes no time. Every freaking day he is scarily productive in everything he does. It is kind of sad to see the contrast between him and me. BUT! I now have the resource that made him so productive.

How to Get Things Done is a book on how to get things done... I felt like clerifying that for you. It is how to organize your life easily so all the things you need to get done seem less daunting and you have a timeline on when to do them. It is perfect for me.

So, my plan was to drop by Office Max yesterday and buy a few filing stuff, but I couldn't because I had to drop by the Liscence Bureau to change my liscence because they spelled my name: "Benjaimin" if that looks normal to you, read it again. And they mispelled my last name too. So, accordin to the government, I do not exist, but Benjaimin does.

Scary.

So, I spent the money in my wallet to change it, and thn realized I didn't want to use my Debit card to get the Office supplies because I lost my checkbook and I still can't balance anything.

My life sucks.

Yeah, so I will get the office supplies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment