Thursday, March 11, 2010

cold

I have discovered something that makes me very happy. Listening to a feel-good band with a british female singer. Wow; I thought "feel good" had one meaning, but when you add a female british singer, my soul takes flight. Wow. I adore british accents, it's not even cool.

I will marry a british woman one day.

Right now I am sitting at my kitchen table with my laptop lighting up my face. The light above me is not on, so my eyes feel weird staring into the only light present with peripheral vision not havig much light to work with. A white comfy blanket is warming up my feet. I am wearing the most comfy sweat pants ever. Whenever I wear these pants I feel happy. There was apile of used tissues on the floor to my right, but I recently pciked them up and put them in the trash. Strange. I did two things in the same sentence that I never do. I called them "tissues" instead of "Kleenexes" and I called it "trash" when I always call it "garbage" which actually makes no sense now that I think of it. Garbage is the thing that you put inside the container. I guess i'm just using a shortened version of garbage bin or garbage can. Yes, I save .9 seconds by not saying "can" or "bin" but now I am wasting the collected .9 seconds of my life by explaining my reasoning of why I do that with you.

Also, kleenex is the brand, not the thing. But I grew up calling it kleenexes.

The song switched to Tik Tok by Ke$ha. I feel like a rebel whenever I listen to this song. Ke$ha is just a wannabe part-ay girl. The beat to the song is so catchy.

I switched the song back to the british woman. I am smiling right now.

Right now I should be in class. But, I am very sick. I have a cold multiplied by ten thousand. Yesterday my chest was trying to explode, but my ribs contained the explosions leaving me hacking for air, which tore up my trachea. My nose is red and dry from rug burn from so many tissues. Tissue burn. Kleenex burn. So, i've been roughing the Clarrisa Designer Series facial tissues that are extra soft, strong, absorbent, and sensitive to your nose. Yes, I did just copy that off the bottom of the box of Clarrissa tissues. Who names a tissue company Clarrissa? Apparently Clarrissa does. Whoever that is.

So, yeah. I skipped class yesterday because of the mini explosions going on inside my chest. And, I was so drowsy, I couldn't think straight. Maybe I should proof read that essay that I wrote yesterday, I don't trust my drowsy subconscious to make up an essay that will not embarrass me.

My butt is sore from sitting on this wood chair almost all day. I've been watching NCIS and CSI a lot of the day. Then I watched one episode of Amazing Race. That was boring. The Amazing Race was not amazing. I left it unamazed.

I've been using a lot of chapstick to balm my chaped lips from breathing through my mouth all the time because my nose is plugged.

Whenever I get sick I am aways envious. You know those naturally beautiful people? Like those girls who look incredible without any make-up, in PJs, and messy hair? Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you, but I am not one of those people. WHen I am sick, I look terrible. I have honestly encountered girls who are apparently having terrible colds at the moment that look amazing. Yeah, I just look like a dazed, dizzy, sleep deprived, sniffling, nose running, droopy-eyed, slumping dude who carries ten tissues in each pocket just in case of an emergency. I wish I was one of those people who could do all of that while looking amazing. Whatever. Give me three days and i'll be back in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment