Sunday, April 18, 2010

in dreams

So with my future unsure with colleges and money... i'm getting so tired of talking about serious topics. I mean honestly, I love to have fun. I can only handle so much seriousness in a week, and the past two or three weeks have been nothing but stern faces and no laugh-lines showing. Okay, not only, but primarily.

So, nothing in this blog post will be serious.

I just got some awesome alternative indie music. For those of you who don't know me extremely well, that is code for, my older bro is home! He has the most impressive collection of awesome music ever. We have the same taste in music, so I always stock up whenever he's here, and I am now listening to the band He Is We. Look them up on myspace, because you can get their entire CD for free there!! Yeah! They're pretty legit.

Yeah, I just used the word "legit" because it makes me feel hip and cool saying a main-stream term like that so flippantly.

I hate the words: Ample and Supple. Honestly, I cringe and I think a little bit barf comes up. Yeah, I just heard both of those words today, so that is the reasons for me mentioning it today.

There are a lot of words that I dislike. My least favorite word to say out loud is: rural. It is inhumane to create a word like that with two "R"s so close to each other, it leaves the mouth stumbling over itself trying to pronounce both of the Rs. I also hate the word Wholesome.

Anyways... my dream last night was disturbing. I dreamt that I walked into work to discover that we officially merged with a 50's style retro wiener shop. They re-decorated the entire store with nasty white and red tiles and my new manager didn't speak English. I then had to learn how to work their side of the store and the new policies.

I am so curious why I would even dream about that.

1 comment:

  1. haha great blog post Ben! keep them up! a word I hate saying out loud is asked. If you say it like most people do it sounds like asked but with an s instead of a k. but if you choose to say it so it doesn't sound that way you have to put stress on the k and it sounds like a word that ends in kt. :P

    ReplyDelete