Thursday, April 22, 2010

Does James Bond drink tea?

I just noticed an awkward hair that's sticking out on my face. I don't have a beard trimmer because technically i'm not manly enough to grow what would be commonly considered as a beard. But, that's not stopping me from having some awesome whisker action. Yeah, and I just noticed this awkward whisker sticking out on the side of my face. I hope it's not too noticable. I wish I had a siccors with me because I clip it...

I am sitting in Caribou with a Caramel Earl Grey Tea Latte. Heck to the yes.

Children, you heard uncle Ben correctly. He is drinking some tea as he blogs and writes his book. Maybe it's just me, but isn't that what old people do? Minus the blogging and maybe writing the book part. Sitting in coffee shops alone drinking tea. But, of course it's not any tea, it is a tea latte fusion, which is much sweeter and awesomer than regular "bleh" tea.

What i'm trying to get at is that I aged forty years since I blogged last. Yeah, i'm sixty. Okay, sixty isn't all that old. I aged fifty years, i'm seventy! There you go!

Your seventy year old uncle just burned his tongue on his tea. Oww. Everything will now taste like rubber for a week.

I read through my book from the beginning-something I normally don't do, but it gave me the proper perspective on where to go next, so that helped me greatly. I am about to sit down and write epic-ness. No... in case you're wondering, when i'm writing my book I usually don't use descriptors such as "awesomeness" and "epicness". I do that all on here because it's my blog. I don't need the approval of a lame editor and publisher in order to write what I want to. =) That makes me happy.

Is it strange that i'm listening to The Phantom of the Opera sounttrack while sipping tea in a coffee shop?

Dude, that lady can sing like nothing else. Seriously. Sorry that you're not listening to the Phantom of the Opera sounttrack.

Last night Nate Jordie and I went to Noodles & Company for some late night noodles. Hehe. "Late night noodles" sounded really funny. They're one of those places that ask for your name with the order. I replied: "Bond... James Bond."

The girl behind the counter laughed. That is a first. Last time I did that the cashier nodded and when my food came up they called out: "James your food is up!" I felt like screaming. Either that person has no humor or they have never heard of James Bond. in either case, their life is boring.

1 comment:

  1. Of course James Bond drinks tea. He's civilized, after all. And hey, I grew up on tea - a kind of tea au lait when I was a kid: half tea and half milk. But like Bond I now have my tea the correct way: brewed and with a dash of milk and sugar.
    Okay, Bond is so tough he probably leaves out the sugar.

    ReplyDelete