Monday, April 19, 2010

iced mochas and allergies

Let me introduce to you a revolutionary beverage by the name of: Campfire Mocha Cooler with White chocolate (small). Holy sweet pickles. It is amazing! It's my new favorite drink of the month.

Today I felt very responsible for taking the car to the auto shop and replacing the turn light that has been burned out for a month now. I got home to hear the news that I needed to clean the entire house. OK, slight exaggeration... I needed to clean every surface of the floor on every level of the house, clean the downstairs bathroom, my room, and the worst chore of them all... mowing the lawn. Usually I don't mind owing all that much, but Iam allergic to pollen. Mowing is hell. Honestly, I could barely breathe because I was wheezing so heavily and blowing my nose so frequently.

Yeah, so, afterwards I felt sorry for myself, so I treated myself to a Campfire Mocha Cooler with White chocolate (small) and yes, of course I got the daily trivia correct. I'm just that cool. No pun intended since I bought a cooler. Hehe.

I finally let my mom read my book. I never let anyone read my writing because I am never content with the quality I have, and I am overly critical on myself, and I don't show it, but Iam slightly tender when others critisize me, especially with my writing, so I like to have it perfect before I let anyone see it. But, it feels nice because my mom likes it. Yay.

Maybe I'll let some more people read it.

I can almost achieve one of my life goals. Going into a handstand from the position of sitting cross-legged. I am so close, and I can get there with a gentle push from my toes, but the hard part is once I'm parallel with the ground only being supported by my hands to raise my entire torso into the air. That kinda hurts. By kinda I mean really hurts.

1 comment:

  1. Can I say that, since I'm a writer, I feel the same way? XD And... you have a very entertaining blog X] 'tis fun to read. (oh and this is Sarah Holloway btw O.o just realized I have a pen name on blogger! =D)

    ReplyDelete