Thursday, April 8, 2010

im so gangsta i dont use punctuation

And now a rap about my day:

I woke up way too late
Maybe it's fate
or it's just me-
gettin' up quarter past eight

I didn't go to speech
Instead I heard a screech
Tellin' me to hurry or i'll be geetin' "D"s

I ignored the voice and waited on school
maybe i'm being a tool
but hey, i'm no fool
I'm not one to follow the rules
like Anikin Skywalker "I'm a slow learner"
I was like "Hey, I don't need fuel
to burn so just shut up and fall in line"

Art homework jumped out at me
Like a mad coach at a referee
I work to maybe surpass
The last of the cast
I finished real fast
And headed to school with a mooring mast

Set to win,
scared to fight,
I was wound in my plight
When I thought "Maybe just might"
So I ran into art with my arms full o' sketches
And my prof. gave a glance sayin' "Son, not tonight"

The rest of the time was slow motion
Like a bike without locomotion
He gave me a bottle and said: "Drink the potion"
It caused a great commotion

But I just chugged it and smiled
The prof. said I was the wild
one but I didn't care - 'cause I was beguiled
Like one whose with child

But nevermind art classes
That aint entertainin' the masses
Like the News reporting Gases
But no, I drove thru Wendys for a late night molasses

For a troubled stomach
I needed a Deluxe Bacon hold the lettuce

Extra side o' fries and a shake on the side
Make sure you got plenty o' napkins
for when I take sharp turns
Like the A-team dodging the burns
But no, I needed a chocolate shake
to subdue the headache
and extra salt on those fries
'cause they look good to my eyes
I know you feel me - we're the wise
ones as we drive thru
and we cause such a coo

So I get home to enjoy my dinner
When I pass by the mirror I notice I'm thinner
Yeah, i'm the lottery winner
Or maybe just a gold medal winner

Like Shawn Johnson doing back flips
Yeah, you're readin' my lips
But you ain't see this comin' 'cause it's not on the scripts

2 comments:

  1. That was great Ben! by the way I don't mean to correct you but it's the one word I must correct you on. It's Shawn, not Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. There's lots of punctuation in there! Watchoo talkin' bout foo?! ;)

    ReplyDelete