Thursday, June 3, 2010

back in black

I am sorry for not blogging for so long. =(

Let me update you on my life in bullet points. (More like "Star Points" though, sorry if your dissapointed)

* Had my Graduation Open House

* Applied at Bonfire the restaurant/bar and waiting a call back after I had an interview two days ago. I'm looking to work full time between two jobs this summer.

* My Grandma just left today visiting from CA

* My Grandma is officially the first person to have read my entire book so far. She reads about a book every two days (not exaggerating at all) and she said that she loved it!

* Got a new cell phone, one that will get reception while i'm at college

* My dad is now working at his new job and is right now in Cincinatti for about four days to do some problem solving.

* P90 X (the workout program) is going wonderfully. I hurt all the time everywhere, but a good pain. I am already feeling a difference. I cannot wait to complete it all and see the results.

* I just bought an awesome shirt at H&M and am wearing it right now with dignity.

* I've written quite a bit in my book lately and am loving the results. Can't wait to continue.

* I like these bullet points.

* I started watching the TV show So You Think You Can Dance and am now extremely jealous of their MAD skills.

* Will be writing a million Thank You letters for my graduation open house.


And, I think that sums up all that I have not blogged about in the last two weeks. Sorry for my failings as a blogger. I will try to be better at it, especially now that it's summer, I should have no excuse, and I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment