Saturday, May 22, 2010

does this count?

I am done with high school. Goodbye drama.

Well, I take that back. When I go to college in the fall there will be the "I need to get married" virus going around, which I will be taking the proper vaccinations for during the first semester (at the very minimum).

My dad got a job. He is starting on Monday. It is totally a blessing from God, because there is no way in this job market that my dad can get a job as good as he got (it's an incredible one) in only two months of unemployment. The job is in the IT realm. The business is called Accenture. It fixes computer/hardware/motherboard problems for huge companies like Best Buy, Target... etc... He will be traveling to places like England, Brazil, India, and the Phillipenes.

Yeah. He might be able to bring me if I pay for part of the plane ticket. Heck yes. That would be the most amazing thing ever for writing inspiration. I would love to write a short story or two in those places. Maybe even develop a book plot to write later.

But, that means that I can officially go to Taylor University in the Fall for Creative Writing. Everything is set up, and I am going. I am so happy, I cannot even express myself suffieciently. (I spelled that word wrong... I don't know how it's properly spelled, though, so you're going to have to ignore your OCD habits and let that type slide).

I applied at a few places, hoping I could get a job as a server at a classy-ish restaurant. I think I might get the job at Bonfire as a host. No other placesd are hiring, so i'll be happy with that, and hopefully I can move up to a server sometime soon.

I'm on page 105 in my book. Since school is out I will be cruizing. The plot line is just flowing so clearly right now, it's great to know the next step.

Other AWESOME things:

Workouts that make you so sore you can barely move
Ripped/acid washed jeans
Under armor athletic shoes (I just bought a pair and feel really hardcore)
Watches

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you and your Dad! Isn't it wonderful when life starts going your way for a change? That's much better than "Been down so long looks like up to me." Helena

    ReplyDelete