Tuesday, May 11, 2010

almost finished

My grandma is coming today. I'm excited. I have an awesome grandma. I can't wait to hang out with her! Plus, she loves reading, and I know she'll love to read my book, so i'm looking forward to showing that off.

I just made a huge plot twist. After watching different homicide detective shows, I can now create investigations interesting, unforseen plot twists, and mysterious activities with ease. One thing that I generally dislike about homicide shows is that they're predictable. I was just watching one last night, and the second that the killer (who when he was introduced, he was a normal guy who was unsuspecting) I whispered to Hannah that he was the killer, and I turned out to be right.

That show is Psych, and that show is usually unpredictable, so I enjoy that, but lately i've been really good. Yeah, i'm just trying to make everyone realize that i'm basically a real life investigative detective.


Today was the last day of speech class. All my classes are wrapping up. It feels nice. I will be able to spend a lot of time writing, now.


Not cool. A lady came into the computer lab, and out of the 50 empty computers to choose from that were by themselves, she chose the one that was right next to me (awkward, yes) and then turned the moniter like 40 degrees away from me and keeps shooting glancing at me. I'm trying not to look her way, because last time I did, she inched her moniter further away from me. Yeah... I won't be missing DCTC.

I will be applying for a job at a book distribution center called Mackin. It is about two blocks away from my house, and I hope to work mornings there moving and packing boxes, and working at Caribou part time in the evenings. I was going to take summer classes at Normandale, but I missed the deadline for registration, so I hope I get the job at Mackin, because I need to work a lot so I can have some money at college.

I need to find another roommate since the one I was planning on rooming with is going somewhere else... Matthew is irreplaceable; I don't want to get a random roommate, because it could be hell living with some random dude. I don't know if he's going to have athlete's foot, OCD, carry sticks of butter in his pockets, stay up until 3:00am every morning partying, hate me, or a nasty combination of all of them, in which case I would rather shower with a gorilla.

But, I will at least be at Taylor. Well, it looks that way so far. The financial stuff worked out, and I won't have much debt coming out, there is only one loose end to be tied up until the preverbal knot will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment