Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break is coming nearer and nearer. The thought of eating food that is natural and good for you is exciting to me. I will soon be eating food that wasn't made by simply adding water. Yeah, that's the huge downside to college: the food.
I wake up too late to eat breakfast, so I am restricted to two meals a day.
When i'm a home I eat an average of 4 meals a day, sometimes as many as 8. I am hungry ALL the time. I can't wait to eat whenever I want to, even though Thanksgiving break will only last for less than a week, it will be time that I will immensely enjoy.

I signed up for classes next semester. It's scary to think it's almost been a whole semester here at Taylor. It doesn't feel like that long, yet at the same time it feels like a lifetime.

I recently discovered that I can take a Forensic Science class instead of Chemistry or Physics for my Gen-Ed science class next year. You have no idea how excited I am to take Forensic Science. I watch way too many invesigation movies/shows, and even read articles and books on the side concerning murder mysteries.

It's funny... one of my friends is already dating in college. He met her two months ago and they're boyfriend and girlfriend now. I think it's hilarious. They're both great, but they're both freshmen... and they both have 4 years ahead of them of soul-searching. Yeah, love is in the air at the Taylor campus.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the dorm cafeteria where someone else cooked for me. But like you I almost never had breakfast because I didn't get up early enough. And I'm STILL not a morning person.

    ReplyDelete