Thursday, November 25, 2010

the new blog

I changed my blog. You probably noticed if you still have eyes, but I just wanted to reassure you: you are in the right place.

This change is not only layout and title, the purpose changed as well. You probably read the little tag line under the title, but let me explain it a little bit.

There are many things that I want to do before I eventually get married (if I am one day blessed with a bride, that is). I want to do anything from skydiving to traveling to Italy to eating sushi to publishing a book. There are many goals that I would like to accomplish before I say: "I Do."

The purpose of this blog is to:

1. Comemorate my futile and humerous attempts at suceeding at the little things
2. Entertain you
3 Give a glipse of my younger life to my future wife, and the journey I took to become the man she will know as her own
4. Have fun

So, without further ado, let me welcome you to: Before "I Do". You will hear an account of my life as I tackle various obstacles.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment