Monday, August 16, 2010

yeah, you know it

I am back with vengance. The last month my creativity has been in hibernation along with most other things, but recently it has been busting out, so I will try to be better about blogging.

I leave for Taylor in 10 days. Uber excited. If I knew how to put an accent over the "U" in "uber" I would, because then it would look really cool.

Checklist of things to do before I leave for college aside from saying obvious farewells and hanging out with friends are:

Finish the book i'm reading
Get onto a normal sleep schedule (be able to wake up at 7:00am every morning and feel fine the entire day)

And, I think that's it. Short list for short ambitions. Haha, kidding. I have most things figured out and in the mix right now.

And, a new segment to my blog with be Awkward Corner. In the Awkward Corner, I will share an awkward situation that happened to me since I last blogged. I encounter too many to remember, so I won't run out of awkwardness to share for the whole family.

Bring your kids.

And pets.

Awkward Corner:
I was working at Bonfire (the restauraunt as a host), and I was cleaning off a table. There is a huge mirror on one of the walls (it is pretty awesome), but while I was bussing it off, I looked up and made eye contact with one of the servers behind me. Yeah... eye contact through a mirror and they're behind me. I felt awkward talking to them the rest of the night.

1 comment:

  1. You think that's awkward? I'm SO much more awkward than you. Some days I feel like like the superkultz of social incompetence. That's why I create super cool women in my fiction -- because I want to be like THEM.

    ReplyDelete